Dear Valued Patient,
In accordance with strong recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as the American Optometric Association (AOA), Peters Family Eyecare will be limiting our services to urgent or essential eye-care only and will have reduced hours starting this Monday, March 23. It is our intention and sincere desire to not only protect our valued patients and staff, but also to support the efforts of state and local authorities to combat further community spread and wider outbreak of the coronavirus.
Our hours of operation as of Monday, March 23 will be 9 to 3 Monday - Friday. We will continue to evaluate the ever-changing situation and immediately notify you of any changes, but for now we are implementing the following changes effective immediately:
- In order to avoid walk-in traffic and restrict the number of people in the office at any one time, we will be locking our office doors during these hours.
- All patients with appointments for routine eye exams/check ups will be contacted to reschedule your appointment.
- We will continue to see new and existing patients experiencing urgent eye-related issues that require prompt attention, such as the following:
- sudden change in the eyes or visual health
- sudden loss of vision loss
- red eyes
- eye injuries
- Eyeglasses that need repair in order to be worn
- If you are awaiting contact lenses or glasses that have already been ordered, you will be contacted when they arrive.
- We are happy to extend prescriptions for contact lenses for up to three months for current patients. Please call the office to place an order if you are in need of contact lenses.
If you are experiencing any of the above needs, or if you have any questions or concerns whatsoever, please contact our office at 419-636-3937 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As stated, we will be closely monitoring developments and will provide updates regarding our services and hours as it relates to the COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you for understanding during these difficult times. We look forward to seeing you as soon as it is safe to do so, and in the meantime, please stay healthy and strong.
Dr. Randy L. Peters and Staff